What you need:
- Cones to mark out your designated play areas and for use in the game. (approx. 34)
- Mark out a play area approx. 20m x 20m.
How to play:
- Split the group into two teams.
- Each player in each team has a cone. One team are to place their cones dish up, the other team dish down (Team A=Up, Team B= Down).
- On the leaders signal all players move around the designated area and try to flip as many of the other teams cones to match their teams positioning.
- The aim is to try and increase the number of cones placed in your ‘Teams’ designated position in the 60 second period.
- At the end of the designated play period all players must immediately move off to the sides without interfering with any cones.
- The Leader completes an accurate count of Up cones Vs. Down cones to predict the winning team for this play period.
- Often best to play ‘Best of 3’challenge.
- Flip the marker and run to a designated spot.
- Make the playing area larger or smaller.
- Introduce extra cones.