What you need:
- Two sets of different coloured tags – at least 1 per player on each team.
- Designated play area of approx. 20m x 20m or larger depending on number of students involved. (Always consider ‘safe’ space in your planning).
How to play:
- Split the group into two teams and give each player 1 or 2 tags (each team must have the same colour tags).
- Players run around a designated area trying to steal the opposition’s tags.
- Once a player loses their tag(s) they must sit outside the playing area.
- The team to collect all of the opposition team’s tags first wins.
- Use a ball and play Oz Tag where instead of tackling a tag is removed.
- Have 1 or 2 ‘robbers’ without tags who try to steal either team’s tags.
- Assign a designated ‘play period’ and at the end of the ‘play period’ stolen tags are counted. The player with the greatest ‘haul’ wins that round.