What you need:
- No equipment is needed to play Alphabet.
How to Play:
- Students move around the designated area as per the instructions called by the leader (skipping, hopping, jogging forwards, backwards etc).
- At random the leader calls out a letter of the alphabet (capital A, Little b).
- Students form groups of three/four and, using their bodies, make the shape of the letter.
- Place children into groups and when the time starts for each new section of the game the group members must move to touch all 4 walls of the room / space (or run around designated marker points) and then on the leader’s instruction have them make harder numbers/shapes/words.
- Players move around the area in different ways (running; skipping; hopping, team hand holding etc).