What you need:
- Cones to mark out a playing area.
How to play:
- Two students are nominated as taggers, the rest of the group are runners.
- The taggers attempt to tag the runners whilst remaining in the playing area.
- Once a runner is tagged they are told by the tagger a body part that they must stretch e.g. legs-quads, shoulders, lower leg-calf muscle.
- The runner must perform the stretch on each side of their body.
- The runner and the tagger swap roles.
- The tagger can instruct the runner to perform a specific exercise e.g. hop 5 times on both legs, perform 5 star jumps.