What you need:
- A large ball (basketball; soccer ball; netball, volleyball, nurfball).
How to play:
- Children are placed into two teams.
- Ask the teams to form a single file line.
- The person at the front of the line is given the ball and instructed to pass it behind through their legs.
- The next player is instructed to pass is back but this time over their head.
- This continues over/under/over/under until the ball reaches the person at the back of the line.
- The last person to receive the ball runs to the front of the line, line shuffles back and the process is repeated. Continue this process until all team members have lead the activity.
- The winning team is the first team to get the leader back to the front of the line and sitting down.
- Everybody passes either over or under, not alternate.
- The last person does not run to the front, the winning team is simply the first team to get the ball to the back.