What you need:
- A square marked out by 4 cones (the pond) approx. 20m x 20m.
- Hoops (lily pads).
How to play:
- Distribute the hoops inside the pond making sure they aren’t too far away (within jumping/stepping distance).
- Players jump from hoop to hoop and see how many they can land on in a given time (60 seconds).
- Players cannot jump onto a lily pad that is already occupied.
- Players may jump into the pond to get to a lily pad but this does not count as a jump.
- Have more or less lily pads.
- Players can jog/hop/skip in the pond.
- Introduce a tagger.
- Use low boxes as lily pads for children to jump onto.