What you need:
- 2-3 Balls of varying sizes
How to play:
- All players must form a circle – having their legs apart and feet touching with the two players either side of them.
- Players are instructed that they can start with using both their hands in the game.
- All the balls will be put into play and must be kept moving at all times.
- To score points you are trying to roll the ball through another player’s legs.
- If the ball goes through your legs you must collect the ball.
- Players must use only one hand
- Include more balls
- Include smaller balls e.g. Tennis balls